Making the switch to Integrity Bank is easy with our Switch Kit
Changing banks can be intimidating, but it doesn't have to be. The Switch Kit is easy and designed to make your "Switch" the easiest and most convenient for you. We provide all the necessary information to convert your direct deposit and automatic deductions from your account each month by following the five simple steps below.
Step 1 - Open a checking account at Integrity Bank
- Stop by any of our branches and open an account with Integrity Bank. We have a variety of personal and business accounts that will suit your banking needs.
Step 2 - How to stop using your accounts at your former bank
- Be sure to leave sufficient funds in the account to cover any outstanding checks, debit card and electronic (ACH) activity and any monthly fees that may be charged to the account.
- Print your existing payee screens from the online bill payment system to use as a reference when you open your new Integrity Bank bill pay service.
Step 3 - Change your Automatic Direct Deposits
- Direct Deposit Change Request Form - complete and send to companies that directly deposit to your account such as payroll, government or pension payments, dividends or annuity payments or any other income.
- Or, come into a branch with the necessary information and an Integrity Bank representative will be happy to assist you with completing the forms.
Step 4 - Change your Automatic Payments
- Automatic Payment/Withdrawal Change Request Form - complete and send to companies that automatically debit your account such as monthly club membership dues, insurance premiums, power company bills, charitable contributions and any other debit charges to your account.
- Or, come into a branch and an Integrity Bank representative will be happy to assist you with completing the necessary forms.
Step 5 - Close your account at your former bank
- Make sure all of your outstanding checks and any debit card transactions have cleared your account.
- Make sure you have successfully converted all of your automated direct deposits, payments and withdrawals and online bill payments to your new account.
- Authorization to Close Account Form - complete and send to your former bank.
Thank you for your business, and welcome to Integrity Bank!